Delegate more than 10 tasks to a Virtual Assistant
One of the greatest reasons why entrepreneurs nowadays strive to expand their businesses is because they are simply wearing too many hats. As a business person you need to be able to handle multi-task, however struggling to work out too many hats at the same time will only lead to a burnout. Therefore, it’s time to stop working to be a multi-task player and be more practical in your approach to the several regular chores that want to be worked out on a regular base.
The most apparent solution is outsourcing some tasks to a company like Tasksbay, which cares for your virtual assistant services. Delegating tasks to a Virtual assistant (VA) can manage your time and money, but it can be difficult to understand what to outsource. The biggest reason why the entrepreneurs pause and not pull the trigger with outsourcing is because they actually don’t have a solution what tasks they would outsource in the first place. Here’s a list of 10 tasks you can assign to a virtual assistant.
Email and Schedule Management
A trained virtual assistant will carefully separate the emails and pick up only the most prominent ones to your attention, and respond to them on your behalf. Here’s a list of just a few of the tasks and work you can outsource to your VA.
- Filtering Emails
- Database Building / Updating Contacts
- Answering Customer Service Emails /Tickets / Chat Support
- Sending of Greetings e-Cards, Event Invitations, etc.
- Calendar Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Travel Arrangement and Planning
- Reminder Services
Being organized is about as powerful as being productive VA’s can assist you to organize and put processes in order to support your business become more organized.
- Data Entry in Word, or Google Docs
- Creating / Managing Spreadsheets
- Preparing PowerPoint / keynote Presentations
- PDF Conversion, Splitting and Merging
If you are thinking which administrative task you should outsource, here are some outsourced administrative tasks.
- Online Research
- Data Mining & Development
- Report Creation
- Forms Creation
- Project Management & Training Tasks
Having a strong SEO / Web Marketing VA in place will allow your content to be placed and marketed in a way that will make in regular, long-term traffic.
- Site Analysis
- Keyword Research for Blog Content
- Sitemap Submissions
- On-page optimization for a post / page
- Off-page optimization for a post / page
- Social Bookmarking
- Creating Backlinks / Link Building
- Google Analytics & Traffic Reports
- Monthly Keyword Ranking Reports
Selecting the correct words to express your company’s awesome goods & services is not at all easy – but the success of your website hinges on it.
- Content / Blog Post Creation
- SEO Writing
- Press Release Writing
- Newsletter Writing
- Directory Submission
- Article Marketing
Web Designing/ Developing
Outsourcing web development has become the popular choice for businesses around the world.
- Support and Develop WordPress Websites
- Site Maintenance
- Logo Designing
- Catalog design/ brochure design
- Code HTML/CSS
- Register site’s domain name
- Upload files to registered domain
As you can understand, the list of tasks that we can handle for you. I hope this list serves as a bit of a springboard for some of you yet to take the VA plunge.
For more information please visit: www.tasksbay.com
Author – Agniswar Banerjee, Global Business Development Lead at Tasksbay